1 stick of butter
1 cup of self rising flour
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of milk
1 large can of sliced peaches
1. In a approx. 16 x 12 inch pan melt the butter in the oven at 350 degrees.
2. While butter is melting, mix the flour, sugar and milk together in a bowl.
3. When butter is melted, pour the flour/sugar/milk mixture into the butter.
DON'T MIX WITH THE BUTTER
4. Spoon peaches into the pan.
5. Pour in ALL the juice from the peaches into the pan.
6. Bake at 350 degrees until light to golden brown.
Note: Can be served with Ice Cream