This recipe is another one from my Mom's
Kitchen, and one of my family's favorite dinners.
Boneless Pork Loin (Size depends on your family)
1. Slice pork loin to pieces 3/8" thick.
2. In a bowl prepare egg wash using milk, eggs, salt
3. Soak sliced pork loin in egg wash.
4. Crush Ritz Crackers very fine.
5. Remove pork slices and bread in crushed Ritz
6. When all pork slices are breaded, put in ice box
(that's refrigerator to you non Cajuns) for an hour.
This binds the breading so it won't fall off.
7. Fry breaded pork at 350 degrees in peanut oil until
8. Put on paper towel to drain.